Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english.

I can say that for me learning english in the university was not too hard but I sometimes had troubles pronouncing some words, and that's very important if you want to travel to anywhere in the world or even when someone of another country is here in Chile. And I think that I'm not the only one that has some troubles pronouncing words, so for example in the course of English I'd make oral tests instead of making videos like an amateur youtuber haha, although making the video is still a good thing to practice oral pronunciation. 

Now about the blogs that we are making, I think they are good because we can practice grammar but the teacher should tell us what is wrong or good in order to improve our grammar. 
Also as I said before I need to improve my pronunciation and I can only do that by practicing and watching videos, and I also have to expand my english vocabulary so I can read things and watch videos with no problem, for example in a scientific career like this I have to learn a lot about "scientific english" so I don't have problems reading chemistry related articles or watching videos.

Nowadays I use english when I'm searching something on the internet or playing a videogame (I usually have them in english to learn more or just because dubbing is better) so I think I use english a lot, actually I use it everyday :) .

4 comments:

  1. I need to improve my pronunciation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment dude. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can improve your pronunciation by singing in the shower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem about pronunciation

    ReplyDelete

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...