Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What I'd change about...

Programme:
About the changes that I'd make to the programme of my career is to add a course about enviromental chemistry because nowadays is very important to know how to make less polluting substances or biodegradable substances. This could help a lot to avoid the climate change in the earth. 

Workload and length of studies:
Now talking about the schedule that I have, I'd remove classes after 6 pm because some people have to travel a lot to get to their homes and then when they are at their homes usually they have to study and studiying at night it's not very good for anyone. 

Faculty facilities:
About the facilities in this faculty I'd make the library bigger or with a second floor, and also I'd make a bigger cafeteria so we don't have to eat outside when it's winter. Also I'd like to have a gym and I think a lot of people wants to have one for the CFG or just to workout, usually when someone wants to go to the gym they have to go to the faculty of odontology or medicine.

Technology:
I think the technology in this faculty is very good in the laboratories but in the case of the CIQ I'd make it bigger because sometimes there are not enough PC's for everyone to use. 

Teaching methods:
About the teaching methods, in terms of the classes there are very good but when there comes the time to do the tests, I'd like that the teachers send us the subject matters for the test a lot of time before it so we have more time to study and know what to study.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you that we should teachers should send more material

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a bigger cafeteria :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the library is too small for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about having enviromental chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Library may have more private rooms to study quietly with our mates

    ReplyDelete

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...