Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My opinion about things :O

What's your opinion about recycling?

My opinion about recycling is that this is a very good method to use something more times in a certain process like tetrapack. I think that recycling is also needed a lot because of the polution that is produced by the humans, if we don't recycle the earth is going to become a ball made of thrash.

What's your opinion about climate change?

My opinion about the climate change is this is very bad and reflects the poor interest of the people in keeping the earth "healthy". I also think that we need to start doing more things to avoid this climate change in the earth in a short time, because if we don't do this now, there will start to be more natural disasters.

What's your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

For me having a exotic pet in your house is not a bad thing unless the "pet" is not having a good enviroment to live and also if the pet it's not dangerous. Like in the case of a snake, a lot of people has snakes as pets, I think this is OK if the snake is not too dangerous for the owner and also it has a lot of space to move, and also the food and water obviously.

What's your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

I think everyone have the free decision of buying or adopting pets, but in some cases it's better to adopt a pet so they won't die in the streets or stay forever in the dog pound. If I want to have a pet in the future I think I'll adopt it :D .

5 comments:

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...