Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Post Graduate Studies

Personally I don´t know yet what kind of postgraduate studies I want to have, it could be a Master or a PhD degree it depends on what subject they are about. 

For the moment I think Organic Chemistry is a very interesting subject of Chemistry so I could do postgraduate studies on that subject, but I also think getting a PhD in Chemistry could help me get a better job in the future. Also I wanted to study Pharmacy so I think that a studiying for a PhD in Pharmacology would be very interesting.


If one day I have the oppotunity to do postgraduate studies, first I'd see where it's the best place to do it thinking of the prestige of the university. I'd like to go to europe or U.S.A. Asian countries would be nice but the language is difficult to learn I think.

Also in the other hand I'm not a person that likes to travel a lot and being away from my family so I most likely stay here in Chile doing postgraduate studies. 

So if I start doing postgraduate studies I think I'd just dedicate my time to study because is a very important matter and also I'm paying for it so I wont waste my time. Possibly if I have enough time I'd get a part-time job but I think it's better to focus just in the importan matters.

8 comments:

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...