Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My future job



The job I would like to have when I get graduated from the university is working indoors in a laboratory from a industry, I don´t actually know in what type of industry I want to work but I think I'll decide it in the future. This job I would like to have is mostly working in analytic chemistry in the laboratory.

 Doing this job I think I won´t travel so much but I think is someone gives me the opportunity of working in a laboratory out of Chile or in another place out of Santiago I would do it only if I'm well paid. Talking about the salary, obviously I want to get well paid but I also want to work in what I like and that is chemistry, but I think that if I need the money and I can't get a job working on chemistry, I've to work in another thing (that's sad).

Currently I'm studiyng a degree in chemistry and I'd like to study to get a PhD but I don't know specifically in what matter of chemistry I want to get it. I think a PhD in this type of career is necessary for someone who wants to be very good at this, and that’s my case, I’d like to get the maximum knowledge possible in chemistry :D.

2 comments:

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...