Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A country I would like to travel :D


I’ve never been to South Korea, I would like to go there mostly because of the architecture of the temples and palaces and also because of their main sport which is the Taekwondo.

I don’t know a lot from South Korea I just have a general idea from their culture, cities, architecture but that´s because I would like to travel there, just with a mínimum idea of how the country is, it’s very interesting!
If one day I have the opportunity to travel there I would definitely visit some famous landscapes like the Changdeok Palace or the Seoraksan National Park, they seem to be very interesting.

       




Changdeok Palace                                                               Seoraksan National Park

On the other hand, I would try to go to a Taekwondo exhibition, I already practice that sport but, I think that is very important to know how the people from the country where it was created practice it. Also I would like to train there :D.


I hope one day I can travel there :D

1 comment:

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...