Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Best concert I´ve ever had


The best concert I’ve ever had was on the “Santiago Gets Louder” Festival 3 years ago on September. That day many bands played like System Of A Down, Deftones, Lamb Of God, Gojira, Faith No More and many more but in my opinion the best band on that day or the band that sounded better was Gojira. Gojira sounded amazing, I’ve been to many concerts but no other band sounded as good as Gojira sounded that day.

Gojira is a Death Metal band, they are from France and their integrants are Joe Duplantier (voice, guitar), Mario Duplantier (Drums), Christian Andreu (guitar) and Jean-Michel Labadie (bass). They have many albums but for me the best is From Mars to Sirius and my favorite song of that album is The haviest matter of the universe.
The atmosphere during the concert was amazing, all the people were rocking their songs as hard as they could and I was astonished by the amazing quality of the sound, I remember that the song Flying Whales was one of the best song they played that day it was really amazing.

Gojira - Flying Whales (Live At Brixton Academy, London) (I tried to post the video here but I couldn't find it :( )

That Festival of music was very especial for me also because I went with my father that played that day in the band Recrucide, I had the oportunity to go backstage and see some of the most famous bands members like System Of A Down, Lamb Of God (I took a picture with the drummer and the bassist), Gojira, Deftones and Faith No More.

3 comments:

  1. great post I will hear at them

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!, Gojira is so very good, that must have sounded beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so lucky, I've always wanted to there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...