Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My favourite book and film


First I want to say that I don´t read a lot of books and the ones that I tried to read or had to read for school, I forget them. Anyways I don´t have a favourite book but I´ll say that the “Chemistry” book of Raymond Chang will be one of my favourite books just by the fact that I´ll learn a lot of chemistry from it and it will help me to get through the courses of chemistry during my university “life”. I think it´s a very good book because it explains the  subjects of Chemistry in a form that anyone can learn.





Now my favourite film is “The Lord of the Rings” from J.R.R Tolkien, because of this my favourite book should be The lord of the rings but I haven´t read the books :P.

 I really like this film and the entire saga  of the lord of the rings, including the “Hobbit” saga. What I like the most of this sagas is the stories behind them, there is the main story which is the course that follows the “ring” and Frodo, and at the same time there are the stories of Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf and many other characters that they all together try to defeat the forces of Sauron (main evil guy) so Frodo can destroy the ring. Also It´s a very well made film with a lof of special effects and a good acting, I think that it can be appreciated because The lord of the rings won 11 Oscars in total. I plenty recommend this film if you are a fan of middle earth fiction or medieval things.

3 comments:

  1. that's an awesome movie, one of the best sagas ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the landscapes of the movie , and of course "you shall not pass" said from gandalf jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book is very useful to study chemistry!!

    ReplyDelete

Some things about English...

Here is what I have to say about this course of english and also some things about "my" english. I can say that for me learning...